The Professional Clean Coach Programme
NB Discount available if you’ve already done Heart of Clean (Modules 1-4) or a similar training.
This programme, now in its eleventh year, is certificated by the Association for Coaching, one of the leading international professional coaching associations. It’s a comprehensive training that encompasses all the skills and knowledge you’ll require to coach professionally. Our next training will be delivered on Zoom.
Dates and Times
- Date/Time TBC: every 2 weeks from week of 13th Nov 2023 – 6nd May 2024 (except over December holiday period)
- Time: 5:00-7:30pm (UK time)
- Dates: Tuesdays every week from 19th March 2024
This programme, now in its eleventh year, is certificated by the Association for Coaching, one of the leading international professional coaching associations. It's a comprehensive training that encompasses all the skills and knowledge you’ll require to coach professionally. Our next training will be delivered on Zoom.
NB Discount available if you've already done Heart of Clean (Modules 1-4) or a similar training.
What do you get?
- A pathway to becoming accredited as a coach
- An Association for Coaching (AC) Accredited Coach Training Certificate
- 100+ hours of learning with experts in Clean Coaching
- A mix of practice and theory with a wide range of coaching tools
- A staged programme over around 6 months to maximise your learning
- Membership of our community, with extra opportunities for practice, Q&A and other learning
Who is it for?
- Anyone who would like to qualify as a professional coach (life, executive, business or other)
- People wishing to bring coaching into their leadership approach
- Practising coaches who wish to more fully embrace a Clean approach in their work
- Those with an interest in Clean Language and Symbolic Modelling who wish to develop their skills further
What will you learn?
- An extensive range of Clean and Cleanish Coaching models and techniques
- The practical skills of integrating Clean into coaching conversations
- Managing your coaching presence
- Your unique style of coaching – your coaching approach
- Core coaching competencies to deliver professional, safe and productive coaching assignments, for example:
- Excellent contracting – with the client, and any other stakeholders such as sponsor, manager etc.
- Working ethically – including setting clear boundaries
- Evaluating coaching effectiveness
- Developing the skills of reflective practice
- Managing your on-going professional development as a coach
The Professional Clean Coach Programme introduces you to all of this – you’ll learn all you need to get your coaching career started, including some practical insights into developing your coaching business.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain all the skills and knowledge required to coach successfully
- Undertake extensive coaching practice, reflective practice, and supervision
- Explore your needs in relation to developing your coaching practice /business
- Build your motivation and confidence to get started on your coaching career
- Earn an accredited coaching certificate plus the foundations to apply for your own accreditation as a coach
- Benefit from student membership of the Association for Coaching for a year
- Receive a copy of The Five-Minute Coach: Improve Performance Rapidly, co-authored by Lynne Cooper
Why become a Clean Coach?
Coaching is designed to raise awareness, gain perspectives, identify possibilities and take action to achieve goals and reach potential. Coaching techniques based on Clean Language questions and Clean methodologies are non-directive yet powerful. Clean coaching supports coachees to reflect, explore, take responsibility and transform their thinking and behaviours to attain the outcomes they desire.
What's in the training?
These are the Professional Clean Coach Modules and Workshops:
Stage 1 Modules
Stage 2 Workshops
Stage 3 Workshops
- Developing the Coaching Toolkit
- Space Matters: Coaching with Space and Movement
- Creating your Coaching Practice
What’s required to graduate with your AC Accredited Training Certificate?
- Attend the training programme in full
- Undertake directed self-study including reading, reflective practice and written assignments such as a learning log, personal coaching approach and coaching case study
- Conduct at least 20 hours of coaching practice outside of the training room
- Attend 3 coaching supervision sessions
Trainer, Psychotherapist, Coach and Coach Supervisor
Wendy Sullivan has worked in the field of Clean Language and Symbolic Modelling for around 20 years. She has both studied and worked with the originators, David Grove, Penny Tompkins and James Lawley, and is one of the most experienced trainers in the field.
Wendy is also a qualified trainer of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and uses elements of this alongside Clean Language in her work with individual clients, and business teams.
Find out more in Wendy's full bio.
Dr Paul Field
Trainer, Coach and Coach Supervisor
Paul Field is a certified Clean Facilitator, Clean Trainer and Clean Assessor. He's a speaker at international conferences and innovator of new techniques in Clean Language, including Modeller's Mind, Embodied Clean, The Binds Process and Persona Modelling.
Paul applies Clean in business with executives and teams, combining it with leadership, agile and product development. He also has a specialist practice, where he uses Clean, embodiment and trauma-informed approaches to help women overcoming sexual and emotional trauma and difficult relationships with men.
Find out more in Paul's full bio.