Module 5 by Zoom: Modelling Universally: Expanding your modeller’s mind
Next training dates to be confirmed
Are you ready to take your skills to the advanced level, and reap the full benefits of the Clean approach? Imagine yourself beginning the path to mastery. The advanced Modules, dubbed the ‘Jedi’ Modules by our participants, will inform your understanding of people and transform your practice of Clean.
Are you ready to take your skills to the advanced level, and reap the full benefits of the Clean approach? Imagine yourself beginning the path to mastery. The advanced Modules, dubbed the 'Jedi' Modules by our participants, will inform your understanding of people and transform your practice of Clean. As well as interactive group calls, there will also be practice group calls at times to suit members of the small practice groups.
The entire training will be covered remotely. Usually, all you will need for the interactive calls is an up-to-date version of Zoom (free to download), and perhaps a headset with a mic, and a webcam.
In Module 5 you will:
- Step back to see the bigger picture, exploring fundamental models of human perception, development and growth and how they relate to Clean facilitation
- Learn to direct your Clean questions to specific details with pinpoint accuracy – or to use them to encompass entire landscapes
- Practice using metaphors of scales, hierarchies, levels and thresholds to take your facilitation skills to another level
- Gain tools to help clients escape stuck states
- Learn a useful response to clients’ endless explanations
- Beyond the Framework for Change, discover another six approaches to facilitating change when it doesn’t happen on its own
- Explore ‘REPRO’, broadening your grasp of the nature of clients’ ‘stuff’ and your ability to work fruitfully with groups and individuals
In more detail, there will be:
- 8 recorded teaching sessions (in MP3 format, lasting about an hour). This allows you to listen to the content more than once if you wish to.
- 8 interactive Zoom calls lasting about 2 hours each. These calls are used for questions and discussion about the recorded teaching content, and for demos and group activities. Sometimes we may split into smaller groups to do an activity, each group led by a trainer or assistant. Assistants are very experienced Clean facilitators who have a wealth of Clean experience.
- 8 sets of pre-work/ practice activities
- about 1 – 1 ¾ hours facilitating/being facilitated in a small practice group of 2 or 3 people (depending upon numbers, and upon times that participants are available. Working across different time zones can make it tricky to get three people together, and so the prac groups may consist of you and one other.) A trainer or assistant will listen in to 3 practice group sessions.
- up to about an hour of other activities such as reading, perhaps analysing a transcript, going through a worksheet-type exercise etc .
The course will be run over about 10 weeks with a break or two during the module. It is possible to miss interactive calls: we record them so participants can listen to them at a convenient time if need be.
Wendy Sullivan will be your trainer and she will be joined by value-adding Dr Paul Field, if and when his schedule permits.
It is possible to miss one or more interactive group calls: we record the interactive calls so that anyone who has missed something can listen later (and those who attended can listen again if they wish to).
Breaks are scheduled during modules for school holidays, and Easter / Christmas, but the group on a given training module can choose whether to have a break then or at another time to consolidate what they’ve learnt so far.
The modules can be booked one at a time, or all together. See below for discounts for booking more than one module at a time.
Book Modules 5 and 6 together for a 10% discount, saving £99.00
Trainer, Psychotherapist & Coach Supervisor
Wendy Sullivan has worked in the field of Clean Language and Symbolic Modelling for around 20 years. She has both studied and worked with the originators, David Grove, Penny Tompkins and James Lawley, and is one of the most experienced trainers in the field.
Wendy is also a qualified trainer of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and uses elements of this alongside Clean Language in her work with individual clients, and business teams. Click here for full bio.
Dr Paul Field
Trainer, Coach and Coach Supervisor
Paul Field is a certified Clean Facilitator, Clean Trainer and Clean Assessor. He's a speaker at international conferences and innovator of new techniques in Clean Language, including Modeller's Mind, Embodied Clean, The Binds Process and Persona Modelling.
Paul applies Clean in business with executives and teams, combining it with leadership, agile and product development. For one-to-one coaching, he uses Clean, embodiment and trauma-informed approaches to help women recovering from sexual assault. Click here for full bio