The Heart of Clean: Modules 1 – 4
Now included free as part of Clean Change Community membership
If you’ve experienced Clean in a taster session, or as a client, you probably already know how elegant and effective this approach can be. It may be unusual, but it simply works. No wonder it’s catching on fast with some of the sharpest and most innovative practitioners in business and in personal development.
Dates & Times
Times: Tuesdays 5:00-7:30pm (UK time)
Modules 1&2: 19 Mar 2024 - mid 2024
Module 3: mid 2024
Module 4: mid 2024-approx oct 2024
If you've experienced Clean in a taster session, or as a client, you probably already know how elegant and effective this approach can be. It may be unusual, but it simply works. No wonder it’s catching on fast with some of the sharpest and most innovative practitioners in business and in personal development. Clean is an elegant, sophisticated way to make a long-term difference. To confidently effect transformation, even in those situations which have stayed stuck for many years. And best of all, with us it’s easy to learn: you can be using it in ‘real life’ from day one. Clean Change Company offers a comprehensive path of Clean training:
- The Foundation Modules (Modules 1 – 4), offer all the essentials for using Clean Language and Clean Space. These Modules, in combination with our Professional Clean Coach training, plus additional work (written submission, coaching hours, supervision etc) have been awarded the Association for Coaching’s ‘Accredited Certificate in Coach Training’ certificate, making this training an excellent way forward if you wish to become an accredited coach.
- The Advanced Modules (Modules 5 – 8) have been nicknamed ‘The Jedi Modules’ by participants, and they offer a chance to increase your ability to use your Clean skills with finesse by acquiring further modelling skills and a range of additional models and approaches for working with people who perhaps face complex difficulties, like binds or double binds.
What they’re saying about Clean
“Everyone is talking about it. I can personally vouch for the power of Clean.”
Toby McCartney, magazine editor
“One manager saved over six man weeks of time. Another reduced waiting time from 4 weeks to two days. Another increased capacity by 35%. Huge reductions of personal stress were reported, as much as 50 per cent. A number of them got promoted, and someone won a national award!”
Consultant Lynne Cooper describes the effect of a Clean training programme in the NHS.
“Clean is a fantastic tool. It’s just so versatile and so respectful.”
Sheena Bailey, consultant
“Using metaphors takes communication to a whole new level. It brings a new dimension to business thinking and I have seen it transform people’s perceptions in conflict situations. This stuff really works!”
Executive coach John Joint
What could Clean mean to you?
- Reduce stress and aggravation, so adding more productive time to the day
- Resolve conflicts more effectively
- Get people more motivated and therefore more proactive
- Make quick conversations count, in the street or at the coffee machine
- Get the more difficult people in your life to take ownership of their responsibilities
- Make your meetings more forward-focused, constructive, collaborative – and shorter!
- Devise better plans
- Manage competing priorities and demands – and help others to do the same
- Behave differently in the face of personal challenges.
Whether you’re a consultant… coach… therapist… change-worker… a people-helper of any kind… expect your clients to feel even more special as they move further, faster. Clean may have a profound impact on your own life, too. The training offers the possibility of significant personal development as well as the possibility that you may change the way you think about the way we think! David Grove, the originator of Clean Language, said:
“Wendy Sullivan presents this tantalizing material in a structured, clear and entertaining manner. She excels at training the process by degree through discovery, practice and iteration so that the enchanting symbolic domain of experience becomes available for both your professional and personal use.”
Your next steps
Our programme of modules takes a step-by-step approach to your learning, with each module building on what was learned in the previous one. So we require participants to start with Module 1 and proceed in order through the other Modules. After completing Module 4, you can take part in our assessment process to become a Certified Clean Facilitator, and/or join our Advanced programme. Or you can complete our Professional Clean Coach certificated course.
- Training is by Zoom, in weekly 2.5-hour interactive calls.
- Times: Tuesdays 5:00-7:30pm (UK time)
- Modules 1&2: 19 Mar 2024 - mid 2024
- Module 3: mid 2024
- Module 4: mid 2024-approx oct 2024
There will be reading and/or videos and practice tasks to complete between calls. Recordings will be available should you miss any calls.
Trainer, Psychotherapist, Coach and Coach Supervisor
Wendy Sullivan has worked in the field of Clean Language and Symbolic Modelling for around 20 years. She has both studied and worked with the originators, David Grove, Penny Tompkins and James Lawley, and is one of the most experienced trainers in the field.
Wendy is also a qualified trainer of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and uses elements of this alongside Clean Language in her work with individual clients, and business teams.
Find out more in Wendy's full bio.
Dr Paul Field
Trainer, Coach and Coach Supervisor
Paul Field is a certified Clean Facilitator, Clean Trainer and Clean Assessor. He's a speaker at international conferences and innovator of new techniques in Clean Language, including Modeller's Mind, Embodied Clean, The Binds Process and Persona Modelling.
Paul applies Clean in business with executives and teams, combining it with leadership, agile and product development. He also has a specialist practice, where he uses Clean, embodiment and trauma-informed approaches to help women overcoming sexual and emotional trauma and difficult relationships with men.
Find out more in Paul's full bio.