Name: Ekaterina Tsvetanova
Mobile: 0788 444 6781
Email: [email protected]
Ekaterina assists executives, entrepreneurs and senior teams to adapt their mindset, strategy and actions to reach and sustain top performance.
Ekaterina’s ethos is to integrate the principles of coaching into professional’s daily behaviour and equip them with advanced techniques to make resourceful behaviours stick. This is achieved by working on 4 levels simultaneously – raising Awareness, creating the Attitude, building the Belief system and equipping the client with Techniques they can use to sustain being at their best.
Ekaterina adds value by directing client’s attention to the “blind spots” of their behavior and thus increasing their flexibility to generate best results. She has been described as a coach, who delivers a “sustained positive change than can be measured”.
Ekaterina has over 12 years of corporate and consulting experience in the financial services industry and understands the challenges individuals face in fast changing organisations. Her results driven mindset meets a naturally insightful approach to deliver coaching based on dedication, integrity and authenticity.
Ekaterina has specialist Diplomas in both Corporate & Executive Coaching and Personal Performance Coaching. She also uses specialised advance tools to speed up results, as a certified Clean Language and Clean Space Facilitator and NLP Practitioner. Ekaterina is a member of the Association for Coaching, UK and International Coaching Federation, USA
Areas of Expertise
- Managing Change
- Core work on removing internal resistance to change and building personal accountability to drive maximum employee engagement
- Executive & Performance Coaching
- Utilising one’s patterns, barriers and resources in achieving their desired outcome
- Building the Effective Team
- Building personal accountability and engagement towards a common goal
- Intent based Communication
- Analysing language and internal metaphors to ensure message generates the intended result
- Coaching Methodologies
- GROW, Clean Language, Clean Space, Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Client Types/Levels of Experience
C-level executives, Directors, Managers, Entrepreneurs, Individuals – Career and Business coaching
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching ( Dist), 2011
- Diploma in Corporate and Executive Coaching ( Dist), 2011
- Certified Clean Language and Clean Space Facilitator, 2010
- Diploma in the Art and Science of Neuro -Linguistic Programming, 2010
- Member of The Association for Coaching (AC), UK
- Member of the International Coach Federation (ICF), USA
- Member of The Coaching Academy ( TCA), UK