Clean Conference 22-24 October 2010 is a unique international showcase for Clean Language, Clean Space, Emergent Knowledge, The Power of Six and other aspects of the work of David Grove. Held in central London, close to Euston main line station, the Conference attracts outstanding speakers, both UK-based and international, on the subject of Clean Language and its applications.
The conference caters for a broad range of experience levels, from complete beginner through recently trained to highly experienced. Subject areas include applications of Clean Language in coaching, business, therapy, organisation development, health, personal development, IT, education and research.
- Come up to speed with the very latest in Clean innovation and practice – from coaching and consultancy, to teaching, IT and education
- Draw valuable lessons from how others are working with Clean
- Enhance your responsiveness, modelling and facilitation skills
- Meet, brainstorm and collaborate with other Clean enthusiasts from the UK, Europe, USA and Australasia.
Clean Conference, University of London Union, Malet Street, London, WC1E 7HY
“Rich, expansive, enjoyable, meaningful, engaging, learning and well run.” 2009 participant
2010 programme highlights include:
- a 1-day(22 October) pre-conference Enrichment workshop for Clean facilitators (minimum 2 days training recommended), geared for more experienced Clean practitioners, featuring sessions with Penny Tompkins and James Lawley and other leading practitioners
- plenary keynote sessions from internationally acclaimed speakers including Charles Faulkner, Daniel Casasanto, James Geary
- ‘Open to all’ welcoming Maori Ceremony and orientation sessions to tribute David Grove and allow newcomers (including absolute Clean beginners) to find their space within the Conference (see here for Maori welcoming ceremony)
- Clean conference shop featuring the latest books, training resources and products on Clean and related subjects
- a simpler, two-stream format – meaning a similar number of sessions but fewer difficult choices than last year.
- “How can you improve on this? The most enjoyable and useful conference I’ve ever attended.” 2009 participant
This conference is for:
- Consultants and Organisation developers
- Business analysts
- HR professionals
- IT professionals
- NLP practitioners and specialists
- Teachers, academics and educators
“Great quality event and speakers, and a wonderful atmosphere and community.” 2009 participant
Tickets for each day include a light buffet lunch, and delegates for any day/days can book to join the extended Maori Welcome ceremony on Friday evening, which includes a light evening meal.
Join us for a weekend of adventures in Clean Language, metaphor and much more!
“It was like flying into beautiful and previously undiscovered lands of possibility.” 2008 participant Kathryn Merrick